Weird things

Recently, I signed up for Feedburner so I could start tracking the traffic data for this site. I'm interested in basically two things - how many people are actually reading this and who those people are. At one point, this wouldn't have been particularly interesting to me. For the most part, I've just been assuming that no one - save for a few friends and family - would actually bother to pay attention. However, there's been a recent wave of anonymous comments (and by "wave," I mean all of 3-4 comments, which is a lot for me) that have piqued my curiosity. Who are you people and how did you get here?

Since I started checking this out, I'll admit to being even more perplexed about who's actually looking at this thing. Given who my friends are and where they're from, I would have guessed that I'd see traffic coming from New York, Boston, and the Bay area. While I'm right about New York, the rest of the traffic is actually coming from LA and Scottsdale. Boston and the Bay Area aren't even on the radar. Which leads me to believe that either this traffic tracker is feeding me BS or I have somehow attracted people from places where my current friend count is zero.

Sweet.

Update: I've had one person come forward. Now all I want to know is who is coming from Iquique, speaks Castilian, and/or is searching for "record tall tallest giantess women videos."

4 comments:

  1. thomas said...

    when did you set up the tracker? because i've been reading your blog from an account bounced through new york for the past five days. just wanted you to factor that in.  

  2. Panda said...

    The tracker was put in a while ago, but it was messed up until recently.

    My first legitimate traffic numbers came in on Friday-ish, I think. At least that takes care of some of the NYC traffic.  

  3. Fiona Ruby Dust said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  4. Fiona Ruby Dust said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.