Question for the masses

Every so often, I add widgets to the side of the page. It's very easy now that Blogger's been revamped. However, every time I add a new widget, the widget will default to include the following html snippet.

(open bracket) b:include name="'quickedit'/" (close bracket)

In theory, I think that snippet should allow me to make "quick edits" to the blog, as long as I'm logged in. In practice, that snippet just adds a load of white space to the widget and forces everything that follows it to the bottom of the page. This means I have to cut that snippet out every time I add a new widget, which can be a pain in the butt. If anyone's got an idea of how to fix this, let me know.

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.