Update

NB: Halfway through writing this, I realized that this is the most boring post that has ever been written. There's really no reason to read it, unless you just want to know what's going on with me.

It's recently come to my attention that some people were worried that I'd lost my job. That's my fault, since I haven't really updated this sucker since I posted about layoffs at my firm. To all of my well-wishers, thanks. I still have my job and don't have any plans for being laid off in the foreseeable future.

Things are going well in NYC. Winter's here and it's very cold, so I've been staying in a bit more. Operation Cookie Dough is well under way and I think there's a bit of progress on that front. The cigarette thing is a little volatile, but on the whole, my consumption has dropped pretty drastically. Also, since I went skiing a few weeks ago, my sleep schedule's been remarkably normal (I get sleepy at 11!). I'm watching less TV, mainly because I now just fall asleep as soon as I turn it on.

After several months of doing the going out drinking with friends thing, I'm beginning to get a little bored. Going out to bars really isn't doing it for me. I don't pick up girls and there's only so much fun in being drunk at places where the music is loud. So, I'm broadening my range a bit. This weekend, I'm planning on going to a rock gym that I found on the Interwebz, which will be the first time I've gone climbing in years. I'm looking forward to having my fingers get all chalky and what not. I'm also hitting up the Village Voice and looking for any good concerts that might be coming into town.

Ok, that's it.

blog comments powered by Disqus

 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.