Sigh

Now that I've switched to the new blogger beta, I can't delete the post containing the pictures anymore. Everyone just ignore it for now.

In any case, I've successfully made my first non-text based modifications to this page. The sidebar should now be significantly larger and the useless Google search bar should now be replaced with a hideous Google Adsense button. I'm probably just going to get rid of the whole thing, come to think of it. The Technorati part will probably go away as well. It's not like this blog is cool enough to require all of Technorati's services.

In the meantime, I've been trying to choose a job. My indecisive nature is proving to be highly problematic, since I can't comfortably choose one job without thinking that I'm really missing out on the other. Deadline is on Monday. Wish me luck.

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.