Pilotless Drone

The S.F Chronicle has podcasts with the voice messages left by angry readers. There are a variety of things that the SF Chronicle does that might upset you. What these are, I wouldn't really know, since I haven't read the SF Chronicle since I was about twelve. However, I'd imagine that it would have something to do with editorial slants, the running of some stories versus others, etc. The usual things that make people angry.

The guy on this recording clearly has a very different list of "things that piss me off" than I do.

Drone! Drone! Drone! Pilotless airplane! Not pilotless drone!

Link courtesy of Freakonomics Blog

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.