American Idol predictions

I admit it. I watch American Idol. Part of it is just because Pudge is addicted to the show. The bigger part is that we DVR the show and skip through pretty much everything except the performances. Being able to skip through the contestant blurbs, Ryan Seacrest and Paula Abdul makes the show much more manageable. If I had to spend an hour and a half for each episode, there's no way I'd do it.

Here are my predictions:

* Dave Cooke and Brooke White in the finals
* Bottom three for this week are going to be Ramiele, Chikezie, and some other person.
* The 17-year old kid goes home sometime soon unless he starts singing songs that aren't really, really lame

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.