Quick flurry of posts

I'm feeling a quick flurry of blog posts coming along. Just how these things work. First off, here's a video that one of my interns passed on to me which I thought was hilarious. A crotchety old guy who sounds like he just might have an agenda - perhaps proving that Obama supporters are uninformed, emotional kids - approaches a young supporter ("Si se puede!") with some tersely worded questions. Hilarity ensues.



Surprise, Mr. Ambush Reporter! You just happened to ambush Derrick Ashong, who graduated from Harvard with the freaking Hoopes Prize. I will openly admit to Google-stalking the guy after watching this video and getting warm fuzzies all over.

blog comments powered by Disqus

 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.